About the role
You will use your research and data analysis skills to develop and execute key elements of the AYAN Research Strategy. The key areas of focus are the development of written research reports, data analysis and guidance to the team on research methodologies.
If you love the idea of getting to know the emerging trends amongst young members of St John Ambulance Australia, this will be the perfect role for you. In this role, you will be making an impact on young people within St John Ambulance through the research conduct and the recommendation made in the reports.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- An understanding of the work of St John Ambulance Australia and AYAN or the ability to develop an understanding of the same.
- A commitment to the development and empowerment of young people.
- The ability to communicate and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, with the ability to work towards the team and individual goals.
- A drive attitude and an initiative-based work ethic, with the ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, analyse and interpret data (of both qualitative and quantitative nature), and report on findings.
- Ability to use statistical data analysis packages (e.g. SPSS) to perform basic statistical analysis functions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Access to a statistical software package such as IBM SPSS Software.
This position will be for the duration of the project. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration.
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application below. Applications must include a CV, a cover letter, and the addressed selection criteria.
Applications close Sunday 9th April 2017.