About the role
The role is an exciting and dynamic role that will see the successful applicant work with a diverse group of young people to create high-quality digital animations & graphics targeted at young people. You will be working with our Marketing & Communications team to assist in the content creative of our ‘we are AYAN’ campaign. If you love the idea of getting to know the emerging trends amongst young members of St John Ambulance Australia this role would be perfect for you.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- An understanding of the work of St John Ambulance Australia and AYAN
- Exceptional collaboration skills, with the ability to work towards team and individual goals
- A driven attitude and an initiative – based work ethic, with the ability to manage compelling deadlines
- Demonstrate experience in graphic/multimedia design
- Proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite
Requirements of the role:
- Have a current Adobe Creative Cloud subscription or equivalent
- Have relevant equipment to complete tasks required for this role.
This Position will be for an initial period of 6 months. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration.
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application below. Applications must include a CV, a portfolio of work, a cover letter and the addressed selection criteria.
Applications close Sunday 9th April 2017.