About the role
The role of Marketing & Communication Officer is an exciting and dynamic role that will see the successful applicant work with a diverse group of young people to create high-quality social media content targeted at young people. You will work with our Marketing & Communications team to promote the Australian Youth Advisory Network within St John Ambulance Australia. If you love the idea of getting to know the emerging trends amongst young members of St John Ambulance Australia this role would be perfect for you. In this role, you will be making an impact on young people within St John Ambulance.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- An understanding of the work of St John Ambulance Australia and AYAN.
- A commitment to the development and empowerment of young people.
- The ability to communicate and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, with the ability to work towards the team and individual goals.
- A drive attitude and an initiative-based work ethic, with the ability to manage compelling deadlines.
- Demonstrate or an interest in (or prior experience) marketing.
- The ability to develop material appropriate for distribution through social media and other digital platforms.
This position will be for a term of 2 years. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration. Please note for this position you must be aged 16-26 years of age.
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application below. Applications must include a CV and a cover letter and the addressed selection criteria.
This position will be for a term of 2 years. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration.
Applications close Sunday 23rd April 2017.DOWNLOAD POSITION DESCRIPTION APPLY TODAY [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]