About the role
You will use your research and project management skills to develop and grow the research strategy of the Australian Youth Advisory Network. The key areas of focus are the engagement of stakeholders and the broader community and coordinating/managing all activities in the research space of AYAN.
If you love the idea of getting to know the emerging trends amongst young members of St John Ambulance Australia, this is the perfect role for you. In this role, you will be making an impact on young people within St John Ambulance.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- An understanding of the work of St John Ambulance Australia and AYAN.
- A commitment to the development and empowerment of young people.
- The ability to communicate and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, with the ability to work towards the team and individual goals.
- A drive attitude and an initiative-based work ethic, with the ability to manage compelling deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in the development, implementation, and reporting of research, including an understanding of basic research methodologies and writing reports.
- The ability to project manage all research undertaken by AYAN including the management of research personnel.
- The ability to develop materials appropriate for distribution through social media and other digital platforms.
This position will be for a term of 2 years. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration. Please note for this position you must be aged 16-26 years of age.
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application below. Applications must include a CV and a cover letter and the addressed selection criteria.
Applications close Sunday 9th April 2017.