About the role
The role of Team Member is an exciting and dynamic role that will see the successful applicant work with a diverse group of young people to represent and advocate for young people within St John Ambulance Australia. In this role, you will collaborate with all members of the AYAN team to promote and understand emerging issues and trends in our St John Community. If you are passionate about youth affairs and a voice for young people, this is the perfect role for you.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- The applicant to be aged between 18 and 26 years of age.
- An understanding of the work of St John Ambulance Australia and AYAN.
- A commitment to the development and empowerment of young people
- The ability to communicate and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, with the ability to work towards the team and individual goals.
- A drive attitude and an initiative-based work ethic, with the ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in, or willingness to learn about, the development, implementation and reporting of research, including an understanding of basic research methodologies and report writing.
- The ability to develop materials appropriate for distribution through social media and other digital platforms.
This position will be for a term of 2 years. This position is voluntary and attracts no remuneration. Please note for this position all applicants must be aged between 18 and 26 years of age.
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application below. Applications must include a CV and a cover letter and the addressed selection criteria.